Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Wedding Pinspirations!

 


Welcome to my fav time of the week!! - Wednesday pinspirations!  As if I'm not on Pinterest enough, this post gives me an opportunity to share with you my favorite pins that I have came across this past week!

Pinned Image
 
I absolutely love the ambiance and soft glow that these
beautiful candles / lights give off.  What a gorgeous reception!
Find it here.
 
 
Pinned Image
 
Okay maybe this is the "light edition" of pinspirations?!  :)  I'm head over heels right now for the soft lit receptions!  Find it here.
 
 
Pinned Image
 
Another one with beautiful lighting and very pretty centerpieces!
Find it here.
 
 
Pinned Image
 
Such a beautiful, picturesque ceremony!  Find it here.
 
 
Pinned Image
 
Once again, for those of you with late weddings - use lighting to create a cheap, but BEAUTIFUL glow!  This site even has cheap, rustic ideas.
 
 
Pinned Image
 
Another beautifully lit reception in a barn by none other than Martha Stewart Weddings!
Find it here.
 
 
 
And to leave on a more serious note - :)
 
Pinned Image
Find them here.
 
Happy Pinning!  And as always, checkout our invitation shop to match your well-lit wedding decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment